Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

And the summer celebrations begin! 
First weekend it's acceptable to wear white...but of course I stuck to black!

The highlight of my weekend was my town's Memorial Day Parade.  My first parade of my little town, thought I have lived here for over seven years.  It was an adorable little event, and no trace of it was left within an hour of it ending. 

Next town event...the fireworks for the Fourth of July! 

The parade started pretty early in the morning, so I was able to avoid the scorching sun in this outfit.  Hope you enjoy! 

With Love,
Maja







Top: bell-sleeve top MUDD (similar)
Bottoms: jeggings by MUDD (exact)
Shoes: black sandals (similar)
Bags: bright cross body by London Fog (similar)
Accessories: bracelets Alex & Ani, watch Bulova, ring Cartier

No comments:

Post a Comment