Friday, June 26, 2015

Knee-high Gladiators in Action

I told you I would put those shoes to use! I adore the way they draw attention but are so classy. I wore this on a casual day out.  However, I am wearing them today to a concert. So they are appropriate for any occasion. 
In this outfit I wore the shoes with a very simple pieces to draw the attention to them. The nude shorts make the shoes the only interest on the lower half of the body. The top resembles the faux leather material of the shoes. In addition, it has very faint detail which also bring interest to this outfit. Finally, I was debating between a black and bright wallet. I chose the bright pink one because even though I wanted the attention on the shoes, this outfit needed a bit of color. 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW I MADE THESE SHOES, CLICK HERE

Hope you enjoy and come back for more!

With Love,
Maja







Top: Black embroidered, faux leather top ASTR (similar)
Bottoms: nude shorts, Charlotte Rousse  (similar)
Shoes: DIY knee high gladiators (DIY)
Bags: bright pink wallet, Marc Jacobs (similar)
Accessories: Stud earrings 





No comments:

Post a Comment